dbarkdoll_imp
Been there
I have no input other than those pipes are siiiccckkkkk. :worship:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well done! Beat me by $350 in OK.m in sc_imp said:its beautiful, but i just paid 6600 out the door for a holdover '14 with 1 mile on it and a warranty. i have plenty of modified bikes that are worth a LOT less than i have in it. average retail is 7300 or so according to nada. trade in is around 5500. so add 1k for the mods, your at 6500 asking. keep it up there though, just takes one person. took 3 times listing my ducati to get a bite, but it paid off. niche bikes are a pia to sell for sure. good luck.
You paid $6600 for a new Deluxe?m in sc_imp said:its beautiful, but i just paid 6600 out the door for a holdover '14 with 1 mile on it and a warranty. i have plenty of modified bikes that are worth a LOT less than i have in it. average retail is 7300 or so according to nada. trade in is around 5500. so add 1k for the mods, your at 6500 asking. keep it up there though, just takes one person. took 3 times listing my ducati to get a bite, but it paid off. niche bikes are a pia to sell for sure. good luck.
100% agree with above sentiment...LongRanger_imp said:I generally think used-bike buyers tend to be drawn to a specific price point vs. a specific brand or model. They're generally more budget-conscious than new-bike buyers, because they usually have to pay in cash. "Let's see, what can I get for $4000-5000? Oh, that's a cool looking Honda, but the Yamaha I looked at yesterday is a newer bike, plus I prefer the blue vs. the red and it's $100 cheaper too."
Welcome to the forum jethrofelix. Looks like you did pretty good with the ‘14 Standard. Just ride it and enjoy!jethrofelix_imp said:For reference, I just picked up a used 2014 Standard with 721 miles for 5900 OTD
...in the US.postoak_imp said:The thing is, the 2014 Deluxe is the ONLY CB1100 with an all silver crankcase.
That's incredible and awesome, LR! I certainly never heard of it...LongRanger_imp said:Well, they stopped importing the DLX three years ago. I'm not convinced they've achieved cult status yet. They may never achieve it. Or, they could become this decade's GB500 or W650: Only imported in limited numbers, not a great seller, but now relatively desirable due to styling and nostalgia.
My CB50R was only imported as a 2004 model and only 300 were brought to the U.S. Like the CB1100, it was a nod to Honda heritage and did not appeal to the mainstream market. Very few have heard of the bike, let alone seen one. If mine were for sale, I'd be fortunate to get half of what I paid for it. And it's stil brand new, never started, gassed up, or even sat on.

Dont know if this will help or hurt. I just bought a new leftover 2014 standard for 5,999.00jdinaz_imp said:Thanks all...1500 miles on it and I expected to come down, maybe I'll drop the starting point and see what happens. I don't have the stock pipes, or I would put it back to stock. Again, thanks for the opinions and responses.