Also a milestone

tod.branko_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I realized that today is exactly one year since I got my CB1100. A year and a day since I've joined the CB1100 forum. Time flew by quickly, but in retrospect many things have happened, and my bike and I have come a long way. The bike had quite a transformation, and although I've completed only 12000km I feel like I got the know the bike well, and I'm happy to say I still enjoy every minute in the saddle.

I'd like to thank everyone for their support over the past 12 months, and to say I'm happy to be here, a part of this community.

Pics are of the bike as it was when I bought it, and as it is now. And if anyone was wondering, that's my happy face
0cae23bc9b8ee909ca19d90be0e54046.jpg
c2f22f6a8f15c8421365622d49dce1ec.jpg


'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
That's a beautiful transformation, Tod...I hope it brings you many more kilometers of enjoyment. I feel lucky everytime I swing a leg over my '17ex.
 
Good work Tod, you made something you like and have the enjoyment out of it, that is the most important part and something you can always look back on, this bike is quite adaptable whilst still looking great.

Just a small pointer; i'm adjusting my valve clearances at 55.000 km and no1 and 2 ex valve were the only ones out of spec at 0.34 mm. and the rest bar 1 were still within the limit, so no urgency on your engine, i will report when the job is complete, all the best from N.Z.
 
Congrats on the milestone sir, and thanks for your contribution to the forum over the past year.
 
I endorse what my colleague, the Ferret, said: congratulations on your lovely bike, Branko, and thanks for your contribution to the forum.
 
Thread starter
Thanks everyone.

I also realized the downside of an anniversary is that have to go get the bike tested, buy insurance and pay all the taxes and fees
c0a8c93f86a404cdda755b49b5d2582c.png


'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
It is always intersting to see what others do to their machine, you have really made yours "yours" Tod, congrats.
 
tod.branko' pid='306672' dateline='1633068794 said:
I realized that today is exactly one year since I got my CB1100. A year and a day since I've joined the CB1100 forum. Time flew by quickly, but in retrospect many things have happened, and my bike and I have come a long way. The bike had quite a transformation, and although I've completed only 12000km I feel like I got the know the bike well, and I'm happy to say I still enjoy every minute in the saddle.

I'd like to thank everyone for their support over the past 12 months, and to say I'm happy to be here, a part of this community.

Pics are of the bike as it was when I bought it, and as it is now. And if anyone was wondering, that's my happy face
_______________________________________________________________

Congratulations! As a newby here, I have enjoyed your posts and I especially like what you have done to personalize your CB1100 in only a year. Your "Happy Face" is an inspiration to us all.
 
Back
Top