ClassicVW_imp
Road warrior
Even though I posted that I was considering luggage for my CB, I agree with what you said that it's not a touring bike. Its not. Since I'm in the process of downsizing my M/C fleet, I am just looking for a way to not have a long distance bike parked in my garage just for maybe an occasional weekend trip.
Yes, you can tour on most anything. You can also drag race on a 250, but it doesn't mean you'd be all that successful.
Heck, years ago a family of 4 would go on a cross country vacation in a VW Beetle. That don't mean it's a good idea in 2015 when highway traffic is moving at 80MPH. Or 2015 when my wife would need more than the Beetle's trunk space just for hair care products.....
Yes, you can tour on most anything. You can also drag race on a 250, but it doesn't mean you'd be all that successful.
Heck, years ago a family of 4 would go on a cross country vacation in a VW Beetle. That don't mean it's a good idea in 2015 when highway traffic is moving at 80MPH. Or 2015 when my wife would need more than the Beetle's trunk space just for hair care products.....

