Almost had a stroke (not really)

redbirds_imp said:
In your list Mickey is a spark plug wrench. Do our CB's require a non-standard plug wrench? Have not inspected my plugs yet but they look pretty easy to get at.

Maintaining a bike can be expensive at times but they're less costly than many other hobbies. Scuba diving cost me far more than maintaining a bike.
Absolutely right. Just ask anybody who owns a small plane. Too bad this line of logic doesn't work with the other half.
 
Novice_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
In your list Mickey is a spark plug wrench. Do our CB's require a non-standard plug wrench? Have not inspected my plugs yet but they look pretty easy to get at.

Maintaining a bike can be expensive at times but they're less costly than many other hobbies. Scuba diving cost me far more than maintaining a bike.
Absolutely right. Just ask anybody who owns a small plane. Too bad this line of logic doesn't work with the other half.
Absolutely. Since I'm used to paying $30 apiece for spark plugs (two per cylinder) the price for CB11 plugs wasn't too shocking, just annoying.

Ferret's list of maintenance items (plugs, pads, filters and oil) would cost 2 -3 times as much for my plane. Non-consumable parts are totally crazy. Last year I paid $600 for what is essentially a $5 micro switch.

http://mcfarlaneaviation.com/Products/?PartNumber=CA450-742N&source=icontact41
 
Flynrider_imp said:
Novice_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
In your list Mickey is a spark plug wrench. Do our CB's require a non-standard plug wrench? Have not inspected my plugs yet but they look pretty easy to get at.

Maintaining a bike can be expensive at times but they're less costly than many other hobbies. Scuba diving cost me far more than maintaining a bike.
Absolutely right. Just ask anybody who owns a small plane. Too bad this line of logic doesn't work with the other half.
Absolutely. Since I'm used to paying $30 apiece for spark plugs (two per cylinder) the price for CB11 plugs wasn't too shocking, just annoying.

Ferret's list of maintenance items (plugs, pads, filters and oil) would cost 2 -3 times as much for my plane. Non-consumable parts are totally crazy. Last year I paid $600 for what is essentially a $5 micro switch.

http://mcfarlaneaviation.com/Products/?PartNumber=CA450-742N&source=icontact41
Absolutely. Since I'm used to paying $30 apiece for spark plugs (two per cylinder) the price for CB11 plugs wasn't too shocking, just annoying.

Ferret's list of maintenance items (plugs, pads, filters and oil) would cost 2 -3 times as much for my plane. Non-consumable parts are totally crazy. Last year I paid $600 for what is essentially a $5 micro switch.

http://mcfarlaneaviation.com/Products/?PartNumber=CA450-742N&source=icontact41
Non-comsumable. I don't want them if I can't comsume them anyway.:banana:
 
Back
Top