Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Or... Hardly-Davidson. :rofl:BIGGREEK_imp said:Id guess you call that... Hardley a Davidson

I personally don't think HD reliability can be compared to Japanese motorcycles yet. I hope it will one day.LongRanger_imp said:There's absolutely nothing unreliable about HD's. The 70's AMF bikes? Sure, perhaps. But in the past decade or two, the quality of HD has been comparable to anything from Japan. I'm no fan of HD or the HD biker stereotype, but to sully the brand is baseless and ignorant.
I had an 04 Sportster 1200 for about 9 years. Just a fabulous bike with very few issues--one speedo bug that I eventually found the fix for. Other than that, just normal things. Very fun bike, easy to maintain.F800GT_imp said:I personally don't think HD reliability can be compared to Japanese motorcycles yet. I hope it will one day.LongRanger_imp said:There's absolutely nothing unreliable about HD's. The 70's AMF bikes? Sure, perhaps. But in the past decade or two, the quality of HD has been comparable to anything from Japan. I'm no fan of HD or the HD biker stereotype, but to sully the brand is baseless and ignorant.
Although the article below sounds somewhat exaggerated at times, it does have many valid points:
http://www.jamesrussellpublishing.biz/beforeyoubuyharley.html
The same author HIGHLY praises the reliability of the HD Sportster model as its design is superior to other HD Twin-Cam:
http://www.jamesrussellpublishing.b..._YOU_SHOULD_BUY_A_HARLEY-DAVIDSON_MOTORCYCLE_