Aftermarket parts and accessories

Moe_rider_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
hi everyone

I am looking for cafe racer parts for an RS.
Ranging from battery relays & air filter pods to LED signal integrated tail lights. Thanks
 
Welcome to the forum, Moe_rider.
 
Welcome Moe!!

And also check japan.webike.net
 
:hello: howdy and welcome to the forum. Yep ( Mr. T) Samurider is the man for all things CB 1100.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
:hello: howdy and welcome to the forum. Yep ( Mr. T) Samurider is the man for all things CB 1100.
Thanks for the tips guys
But I can’t find any LED tail lights or fender eliminators on the site!
I would like to remove rear fender & place the license plate on the axle and replace the break light with an LED one.
Basically I would like to turn it into a cafe racer.
However I could I find other parts like clip on bars Engine bars mirrors and seats
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Welcome Moe!!

And also check japan.webike.net
Found this site with these parts. Would any LED strip loop kits fit under the seat!

Buy tail lights motorcycle | CafeRacerWebshop.com
 
Thread starter
kennyw_imp said:
The second picture on this listing is the fender eliminator installed on my 2017 EX (test fit, not permanent). It fit well other than that taillight was close to the grab bar. That could be fixed with a different taillight or washers to space the fender down.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/202429707607
I plan to place the license plate on the side to have a clean profile look.
So am looking for taillight hoop with integrated signals to be fitted right under the seat. To look sthg like this
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/98/e0/e0/98e0e0bd160e3cc055acc4955da94a7a.jpg
chync_imp said:
Have you searched Ebay? I found a guy in Portland that made a fender eliminator that fit my 2014 CB1100. Good chance it may fit the newer models as well.

Ebay CB1100 Fender Eliminator

Nice! But want To place the plate on the side
 
Back
Top