Jan 28, 2019 #45 emptysea Road warrior New Wallet!! It's considerably thinner, but part of the reason could be that I have no money.
Jan 28, 2019 #46 the Ferret Road warrior Thread starter Nice looking wallet MTC. I still can't get over how thin they are considering how much I have stuffed in it. Doesn't even feel like it's there.
Nice looking wallet MTC. I still can't get over how thin they are considering how much I have stuffed in it. Doesn't even feel like it's there.
Jan 30, 2019 #48 tommymck Been there I was skeptical, but it was cheap enough to suspend my disbelief. This thing is like the Tardis. It defies dimensional reality. I see how they did it, and I'm amazed at how well it works..... Chalk up another win for the forum!
I was skeptical, but it was cheap enough to suspend my disbelief. This thing is like the Tardis. It defies dimensional reality. I see how they did it, and I'm amazed at how well it works..... Chalk up another win for the forum!
Jan 30, 2019 #49 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior The Forum helps makes believers out of its members. That said, you believe in RLETs?