Inhouse Bob
Road warrior
Thread starter
I'm doing lots of maintenance on the bike and want to replace the chain and sprockets. The chain and back sprocket are sort of clear, but the front is a mystery. My service manual is no help. It shows how to reassemble everything but has nothing on how to take it all apart. I tried turning the book upside down but that didn't help much. 
So, do I have to disassemble the clutch hydraulics to remove the plate covering the front sprocket? I feel like if I remove those assorted bolts holding the plate in place, all my clutch juice will spill out on the ground.
Has anyone done this surgery and can give me a rough tutorial?
Thanks in advance!

So, do I have to disassemble the clutch hydraulics to remove the plate covering the front sprocket? I feel like if I remove those assorted bolts holding the plate in place, all my clutch juice will spill out on the ground.
Has anyone done this surgery and can give me a rough tutorial?
Thanks in advance!
