Advice on selling price

Yep. Good news, mikestib. Heal quickly.
 
Good to hear that you're keeping it! A crash so early is a bit discouraging, and yes, the bike is pretty heavy, but you do get used to it. Here's to a quick recovery!
 
Thread starter
Got the parts to repair most stuff, bar end, right crankcase cover, and brake pedal. Just won't look at the little rash on the end of the muffler! Or find someone who can paint it black, as the Stones say.
 
Thread starter
Just hope to get some weather to ride. So far the teens in the morning and 34 in the afternoon. Figures I got it ready to ride. Road surfaces in the shade can be mighty slick. Hope to get a little warm spell soon.
 
bjorn240_imp said:
There's a local 2013 CB1100 here in NY for $5800 with 1800 miles, a rack, and a Shad top box. It's been on the market since at least early September. It's a non-ABS bike, and in perfect shape. I can't believe the used prices on these bikes. If I didn't have so much money in my Nighthawk, I'd buy one. As it is, my Nighthawk has a Shoei FM-2 fairing, and a Givi Wingrack and boxes and is pretty good for my usage and I'd never get any money out of it. It's worth maybe $1800 on a good day?
I'd love to see pictures of your Nighthawk...
 
Back
Top