EarsOnWheels_imp
Running like a top
Ride it! Don't get discouraged. It's a wonderful ride.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


You're gonna love it.Mikestib1_imp said:I'm keeping it, replaced the parts today. Case closed

I'd love to see pictures of your Nighthawk...bjorn240_imp said:There's a local 2013 CB1100 here in NY for $5800 with 1800 miles, a rack, and a Shad top box. It's been on the market since at least early September. It's a non-ABS bike, and in perfect shape. I can't believe the used prices on these bikes. If I didn't have so much money in my Nighthawk, I'd buy one. As it is, my Nighthawk has a Shoei FM-2 fairing, and a Givi Wingrack and boxes and is pretty good for my usage and I'd never get any money out of it. It's worth maybe $1800 on a good day?