Pterodactyl_imp
Road warrior
This bike rides well on dirt or gravel. Just take the usual precautions with slow speed work. Cormanus has (had) a gravel/dirt/grass drive, uphill and about 50 meters long that in the wet would be as slippery as a steeple in a sleet storm. And he didn't drop it. At least if he did he didn't tell meBeerman_imp said:Thanks again for your advice - it is helpful. I know people like to know what happens after they have posted their pearls of wisdom; I now have a test ride of the bike on Monday - I will keep you posted!
You will see from the above that I have base concerned with weight - that has two main elements:
1. Manoeuvrability in the garage: I have seen bike 'dollies' that make this much easier on the net - does anyone use them?
2. I have a gravel drive...think I'm just going to have to suck that one and see, but does anyone else have the same challenge?
Thanks
Beerman
. Cheers
