adjustable foot pegs

neat pegs. who makes them? How much? Do you have to adjust the shift linkage and brake pedal?
 
Thread starter
Hi,we had great difficulties again trying to post an article and attach 4 pictures! Only 2 came thru and I lost the article explain about the pegs.
We are done posting pictures,just not smart enough and fed up with photo bucket.
The pegs are not the exspensive Varios from Germany,I have them on my CB1000.
These are only $44.80 with shipping,coming from the far EAST.
they fit well ,just take a LITTLE from the back and they can be adjusted well
The ebay # is 360-871-668-913 ,available with different style pegs and also in different colors.
Not as well made as the expensive Varios but a decent alternative.
Just check them on ebay,available from mcmotoparts.
 
Thread starter
CB4ME_imp said:
Nice! They look like the expensive GSG pegs from Germany. ???
No,see reply to next post.
I had an post explain about these but lost it trying to put pictures on to post.
Done trying to post pictures,we are just not smart enough and waste too much time doing it.
 
Thread starter
c1fdad49df7d76c0aa7fd583c2a0c6ea.jpg
 
Houtman_imp said:
Big problems here to post pictures !
We have used photo bucket but find that a total pain in the neck.
Can we post them direct to the forum?

I have set them back about an inch, probably the same height.
As these pegs are not as "thick " they will give me a little more leg room.
You can post pics direct to the forum by clicking the "add attachment" button below the reply box. The pic will show up as a thumbnail in your post. The drawback to posting the pic directly is that the forum does not like large format pics. Not sure what the size limits are, but I've been able to attach 800x600 in the past.
 
Back
Top