Action cams all around the bike - Work in Progress

Riko_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
This motovlogging thing starting to kick off. :)

Got a Sony AS50R with Live View Remote.
Soon gonna add a 4K version wich I can use on the same remote, wich is cool.

My current set up.









The front is work in progress, gotta add some small pieces to get the right angles and position for the cam.



Looking forward to test the rear view close to the exhaust :)



As you can see from this test, its too rainy.
Yesterday I spend half a day in the rain without rain gear. :dodgy:
Cleaned up the bike (and those spokes), not in the mood today to ride again after cleaning everything.

I also tested different views with a Sony Mount Chest.

Not sure I'll be riding a lot like that, but its cool to have that option.

Weather should clear up this weekend...to be continued :)
 
Thread starter
thx!

Meanwhile I uploaded a small vid around town ;)

I'm also thinking about an intro for my videos, so far I got only this, any suggestions anyone how to continue or what to improve?

 
Back
Top