Houtman_imp
Road warrior
ABS on a bike is like having a life insurance policy , you might only use it once in your life time but still very useful.....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Or you could buy a bike with ABS already on it (and a 4 into 4 Moriwaki exhaust ....)PowerDubs_imp said:If I could get ABS on my bike- I would.
I keep an eye on Ebay for the parts to do so- they just don't appear.
Or you could buy a bike with ABS already on it (and a 4 into 4 Moriwaki exhaust ....)Houtman_imp said:Or you could buy a bike with ABS already on it (and a 4 into 4 Moriwaki exhaust ....)PowerDubs_imp said:If I could get ABS on my bike- I would.
I keep an eye on Ebay for the parts to do so- they just don't appear.
I'm not really qualified to talk about the asphalt composition, but I can tell you that whatever they do, it's pretty darn good. Surfaces are excellent year round, it's unlikely for any indentations to be formed in the far right from heavy trucks and buses, and I am yet to experience that soft sticky feeling that I encounter in Europe very often. The roads are very very goodmax_imp said:Tod speaking of road surfaces, how does the bitumen stand up to the heat, over here in NZ the road surface starts to melt and gets shiny, over 30 c. especially where there is low airflow, we have nothing on your temperatures so is a special mixture used in the u.a.e.?
Or you could buy a bike with ABS already on it (and a 4 into 4 Moriwaki exhaust ....)PowerDubs_imp said:Or you could buy a bike with ABS already on it (and a 4 into 4 Moriwaki exhaust ....)Houtman_imp said:Or you could buy a bike with ABS already on it (and a 4 into 4 Moriwaki exhaust ....)PowerDubs_imp said:If I could get ABS on my bike- I would.
I keep an eye on Ebay for the parts to do so- they just don't appear.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
For 5k I would.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
