ABBA Superbike Stand

HondaJon_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Even though we don't need this stand for the CB, I wanted to share it with the forum because many of you own other bikes in addition to the CB. I just ordered one of these for my B-King, a bike that in my opinion, in very hard to put on paddock stands even with a helper;



You can find them on E-bay from Bluestreak Racing in Canada. The stand and front lift arm are sold separately or as a kit.
 
That's a very interesting product!
I have a front and rear set of paddock stands that fit my CB900F, and to my surprise and delight, they also fit the CB1100 perfectly.
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
Recommended by 8 out of 10 Dancing Queens.

(Tambourine available for additional charge. Feel the beat for details)
Thank you for that. :@ Now It'll playing in my head the rest of the day.
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
Recommended by 8 out of 10 Dancing Queens.

(Tambourine available for additional charge. Feel the beat for details)
Money, money, money. It's a rich man's world.

Sigh.
 
Back
Top