Aaaaaannnnnndd.....

Randy B

Road warrior
Thread starter
That is all.

7ea907e36712fcc2ada3785c70396767.jpg
 
So, are you saying you are the first to go over 100K? :P
 
Thread starter
It won't roll over....and no.
 
He saying his electronic leds are fixed. Congrats Randy
 
Thread starter
Yup. yup. Now I don't get to ride it some more because I get sliced and diced on Tuesday.
 
Good it's home.

Best of luck on Tuesday and for a speedy recovery.
 
Reset to zero. Nice! That does wonders for resale value.... not that you'd ever consider selling that screamin' blue machine of yours.

Good luck with the surgery, man. We'll all be pulling for you!
 
That's interesting. I would have expected the odometer reading to be stored in the ECU. I've seen a few dumps of cage ECUs and they keep the odo data in memory instead of in the instrument cluster.
 
It's very odd, isn't it.

I suspect it would be illegal in Australia as it would amount to rewinding the odometer and being able to misrepresent the use of the vehicle.
 
Thread starter
I'm with you Cormanus, but there is nothing I can do about it. I know when I worked at the car dealer the techs had to reset the new clusters to the original mileage that was on the replaced cluster (by law) so I have no clue as to why it was not set with the motorcycle.
 
Back
Top