A word of caution in regards to Gull Craft fairings

FLYTYM_imp

Been there
Thread starter
They're junk! I've got one that I started modifying before I realized it was warped and the wind screen won't fit right. I'm stuck with it,out the money.
 
Ah yes, I was looking in that site. Not sure what the difference is between the road comet and the load comet but the load comet is a bit cheaper.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
FLYTYM_imp said:
They're junk! I've got one that I started modifying before I realized it was warped and the wind screen won't fit right. I'm stuck with it,out the money.
What color did you get?

Do you have photos of it and the warp?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
Regardless of the fact that you started to work on the fairing the thing was warped and unusable, it shouldn'y matter. If it is a bad one they cannot resell it anyway. Are you saying that the supplier told you it was good when it left them and they will offer no refund or replacement or that they just told you it was within their tolerance and that is how they come?
 
Thread starter
Tev62_imp said:
Regardless of the fact that you started to work on the fairing the thing was warped and unusable, it shouldn'y matter. If it is a bad one they cannot resell it anyway. Are you saying that the supplier told you it was good when it left them and they will offer no refund or replacement or that they just told you it was within their tolerance and that is how they come?
I didn't even bother trying to contact the supplier,I figured once I stated working on it they wouldn't do anything about it. Wouldn't hurt to contact them so I might just do that.
 
Back
Top