A visit with dUh

What Redbirds said. Take it easy and recover properly.
 
Sorry about your injuries! My daughter lives in Indy, I'm probably up there every month or two. If there is anything I can bring or do for you, just pm me.
 
Thread starter
offroad.. not to speak for Rick but what he needs most is just a friendly visitor once in awhile. He's sort of home bound.
 
Your a good skate, Mickey. And get well soon, Rick! I'll never forget following you and Mickey through the Dragon on the way home from the first rally. A clear, crisp early morning ride with that wonderful, scary road all to ourselves. Looking forward to next time!
 
Mickey you're a good dobie!
Rick, glad to hear you're on the mend, and look forward to riding with you. Just a thought... maybe take on a small project to keep your hands & mind busy.

Wishing you the best.
 
I'm late to the giving of well wishes for a full, if not speedy, recovery. I would read something here and there about what I assumed was a crash at the rally but I never had a clear understanding of what had happened. Now I do and it sounds awful and frightening. Rick, continue to heal up and I look forward to learning that you've ditched the crutches and are riding again.

Matt, please tell Cheryl that I'm hoping for a fast, complete recovery for her as well. I'm eventually going to make my way out to Chicago and really hope to meet the two of you.

This is a great group of guys and gals on this forum. I'm so lucky that you're all too polite to kick me out.
 
Back
Top