A Small "Courier" Side Bag & Mount?

M3-SRT8_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I'm looking to install a small side mount bag on my cb1100.

It has to be, or do, the following:

1. Easy on or off.

2. Look good.

3. Fit a cb1100 with a "Wyvern" 4-4 exhaust.

4. Not too big. I'm not touring with it, just want to carry small things on occasion. If they're real cool, one on each side is feasible.

Thanks All!

Lee
 
M3-SRT8_imp said:
I'm looking to install a small side mount bag on my cb1100.

It has to be, or do, the following:

1. Easy on or off.

2. Look good.

3. Fit a cb1100 with a "Wyvern" 4-4 exhaust.

4. Not too big. I'm not touring with it, just want to carry small things on occasion. If they're real cool, one on each side is feasible.

Thanks All!

Lee
Take a look at Cortech. But you will not be able to use the rear foot pegs with these unless you get a more involved mounting system. See the post about the Japanese CB1100 Brochure. There are some bags on that to die for.
 
Thread starter
HikerToo_imp said:
I like these side bags but have not found out how to order them...
Yup. That's an option. Look good. And, they'll clear those 4-4s.

Who makes them? I can't read the writing on the pic...
 
I heard back from Moto.
----------------------------------------
We have the bags that are in that picture in stock with the part number 640.600 00 01 but the mounts for that bike are not available. As of now, there is no set date for when the mounts will be available.

Thanks, Ed

Sincerely,
Moto Machines
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
M3-SRT8_imp said:
I'm looking to install a small side mount bag on my cb1100.

It has to be, or do, the following:

1. Easy on or off.

2. Look good.

3. Fit a cb1100 with a "Wyvern" 4-4 exhaust.

4. Not too big. I'm not touring with it, just want to carry small things on occasion. If they're real cool, one on each side is feasible.

Thanks All!

Lee
Did you get your 4 into 4 yet? I am sure alot of us CB Eleveners will want to know all about those pipes.
 
jamboa_imp said:
M3-SRT8_imp said:
I'm looking to install a small side mount bag on my cb1100.

It has to be, or do, the following:

1. Easy on or off.

2. Look good.

3. Fit a cb1100 with a "Wyvern" 4-4 exhaust.

4. Not too big. I'm not touring with it, just want to carry small things on occasion. If they're real cool, one on each side is feasible.

Thanks All!

Lee
Did you get your 4 into 4 yet? I am sure alot of us CB Eleveners will want to know all about those pipes.
Did you get your 4 into 4 yet? I am sure alot of us CB Eleveners will want to know all about those pipes. I will try again. Did U get your 4/4 Wyvern exhaust? please tell us all about them?
 
Back
Top