A short run through the twisties

14CharlieBravo11_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
So I thought I'd share a few corners with you all...











Just part of a slightly spirited ride on a beautiful day
1537b8cd8b94c9f3778b25c06f1ca5bf.gif
 
Thread starter
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Like the photos. Great weather for riding and what looks like a very good surface to lean the bike.

Cheers.
Thanks. Yeah, the road was clean, no rocks, etc. I ride this road quite a bit - I normally don't go quite as fast, but it just felt right that day. I used to take the CBR on it a lot back in the day when I was younger and dumber
 
That looks like an awesome road! I love Montana!
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
That looks like an awesome road! I love Montana!
It's a nice one alright. There's also another side of Montana though:

At least cows are more predictable than deer! After 2 minutes I turned around...
 
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.
 
Back
Top