GoldOxide_imp said:
Alain Lee_imp said:
Last Sunday while riding north for a quick errant, I ran into a 2016 Checkered flag CB1100.
Also noticed that the owner carries a spare fuel container confirming my same range anxiety issue.
You gotta ease up on the lead foot, err, um, ... throttle Alain.
You gotta ease up on the lead foot, err, um, ... throttle Alain.
Remember our ride up north, I was running on vapor :biker:
mvk24_imp said:
Alain Lee_imp said:
Last Sunday while riding north for a quick errant, I ran into a 2016 Checkered flag CB1100.
Also noticed that the owner carries a spare fuel container confirming my same range anxiety issue.
I like that fuel bottle.
2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
I like that fuel bottle.
2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
I like this one better. Check it out.
https://www.amazon.com/RANDDER-Liquid-Bottle-Camping-Motorcycling/dp/B08WRXY7G4