If you go to gullcraft.com it appears they sell the screens separately as they show them like that. The writeup is in Japanese though so I couldn't read it. Maybe webike could help getting one. Or maybe even Mr. T can source it.
If you go to gullcraft.com it appears they sell the screens separately as they show them like that. The writeup is in Japanese though so I couldn't read it. Maybe webike could help getting one. Or maybe even Mr. T can source it.
I actually had Mr. T send me a pair of stock, 1998 Honda VFR800 forks. American Honda told me they were out of stock and could not even be ordered! Believe me, I checked everywhere on the internet and there were none to be found in the states. Mr. T told me Honda had 10 in stock, so I had him send me a pair. Great guy to do business with!
I’ve gotten parts from Mr.T several times,great guy. I’ve got a friend that has connections in Japan and is going to get in touch with Gull Craft. Webike for some reason isn’t doing business right now.