A question about 50 State legality.

FLYTYM_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Because I’m in California and the bike came from out of State is that going to be an issue when I take to get it registered. I see some parts sites offer a California CB1100 but there seems to be only one part number for the single exhaust for a 2014 Standerd meaning all bike have a catalytic converter.
 
FLYTYM_imp said:
Because I’m in California and the bike came from out of State is that going to be an issue when I take to get it registered. I see some parts sites offer a California CB1100 but there seems to be only one part number for the single exhaust for a 2014 Standerd meaning all bike have a catalytic converter.
I believe all CB1100's sold in the USA have the same emissions set up and are legal in California.
 
Thread starter
Yes,checked the label and it’s Ca compliant,bikes for 1 mike. Got my frame sliders today,should get the rest of my parts within a few days.
 
Back
Top