A nice Honda Four

Thread starter
I love me some mono shock. Makes life simple. Yeah it's missing the twin shocks, or is it...sprocket, tire, chain, exhausts, rear fender.
 
and in a month she'd probably kick you out of it.

Motorcycles won't do that to you
 
The ferret_imp said:
and in a month she'd probably kick you out of it.

Motorcycles won't do that to you
Very good point !

Did I ever tell the story of when I was 9 and fell in love for the 1st time ?
It was a Cushman Eagle 8HP that my cousin owned and gave me a ride to the next town to pick up a prescription. Life has never been the same !
 
I like the jacket and the boots. Since I have a wife that rides, I feel a sense of obligation to look at as many pictures of women riders as possible in search of the best and best looking gear for her. Surprisingly, this is not as tedious a job as you might think.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
I like the jacket and the boots. Since I have a wife that rides, I feel a sense of obligation to look at as many pictures of women riders as possible in search of the best and best looking gear for her. Surprisingly, this is not as tedious a job as you might think.
Well Played :thumbsup:
 
use2b_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
I like the jacket and the boots. Since I have a wife that rides, I feel a sense of obligation to look at as many pictures of women riders as possible in search of the best and best looking gear for her. Surprisingly, this is not as tedious a job as you might think.
Well Played :thumbsup:
Well Played :thumbsup:
Yes of course MTC, we get your drift :D :D :D :D :D
 
Back
Top