a new pony in the stable

alprider

Road warrior
Thread starter
first was a testride with the blue...back at the dealer...the agony of choice


it has become the blue one CL500...(and no DAX...smile )
.

......and the little CB125f had must to go.....
 
Nice, alprider. I like the blue one.
 
Congrats. Probably another bike the US will never see. We get the 500 Rebel lol.
 
Thread starter
well

the orange color is a bit too dark, the blue is also refreshingly bright when the sun is behind clouds

otherwise the orange would be more special
the decision was just difficult for me
and yellow does not make honda (until now)
 
Cool! Have yet to see one in person. Looking forward to your riding reports!
 
Nicely done Alps, summer just started for the nordern countries, enjoy the new ( what? another Honda? ) in the warmth in Suisse.

Just watching a series from an mv agusta rider around Italian and Swiss passes and Lago di Garda, brings back great memories;
Just stole some of his best productions with "ytvideo downloader, put them on a usb stick and play them back on the 50" tv, add some music and here we go.




Inspired yet?
 
Thread starter
a charming austrian lady presents the CL





or for exmp.






normal street sound only (btw roll along at walking pace at low rpm then it sounds like a big single cylinder.....)


 
Very nice choice and one we in the US will never get. Honda almost seems disinterested in US sales, few choices and little promotion.
 
Interesting. Not a bike I would buy, but certainly a better option aesthetically and ergo wise than the 500 Rebel imo.
 
Yeah... not a bike I'd buy, but I am not a fan of the Rebel's styling, and if I were to choose a 500, it would be the CL over the Rebel in a heartbeat.
I look forward to seeing one eventually.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Yeah... not a bike I'd buy, but I am not a fan of the Rebel's styling, and if I were to choose a 500, it would be the CL over the Rebel in a heartbeat.
I look forward to seeing one eventually.
^^+1^^
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Yeah... not a bike I'd buy, but I am not a fan of the Rebel's styling, and if I were to choose a 500, it would be the CL over the Rebel in a heartbeat.
I look forward to seeing one eventually.
All the Honda Rebels are too small/low for me.

If forced to buy a Rebel, I'd just as well go back to the CB1100 for a bit less aches 'n' pain.
 
Only reason I wouldn't consider one, and passed on the CB500X is that all I've read and everyone I spoke with said it just isn't happy at our freeway speeds. I sold the CB300R to buy the replacement bike, and wasn't going to go from "can't keep up" to "doesn't really want to keep up"
 
Back
Top