Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All winners and no losers. Whatever pleases the soul.The ferret_imp said:or maybe pdedse's mom wins... or the love birds aka redbirds. Hard to decide. Great stuff!
Gumby 1100_imp said:Nothing better than to stretch out in comfort, to ride in a quiet pocket of air with no buffeting, and to safely enjoy the sounds around me without needing ear plugs...
...too bad that I had to trade the CB1100 in order to do that!
Although, I should probably change my forum name to Gumby 1750 or Gumby 107, for obvious reasons...![]()

TwoBrothersBusa_imp said:Troll much? If you've lost that loving feeling feel free to go post where your post will be appreciated...
Gumby 1100_imp said:Nothing better than to stretch out in comfort, to ride in a quiet pocket of air with no buffeting, and to safely enjoy the sounds around me without needing ear plugs...
...too bad that I had to trade the CB1100 in order to do that!
Although, I should probably change my forum name to Gumby 1750 or Gumby 107, for obvious reasons...![]()
Thanks...I'll still be "lurking" around here as there may be some CB1100 issues that I can comment on with some semblance of authority.LongRanger_imp said:Gumby, I'm really sorry for your loss. Please know you'll always be part of this CB1100 community that we call "friends." There's nothing better than that.