A.N.L.E.

CBRider_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Au Naturel Lever Ends.

The way nature and Soichiro Honda intended.

Natural beauty exposed and unashamed. :excited:

539a9dba206e48bc7efb88b7505723a6.jpg
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
You do know the original 750 that Soichiro actually had a hand in designing came with RLET's right

(look closely at the pic..this is the one in the Honda Muuseum)

Honda CB750 and CR750 - Wikipedia

File:Honda CB 750 Tokyo.2005 01.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

1968 Tokyo Motorcycle show

http://www.honda-cb.de/img/22.jpg
Well yeah, but they probably scratched the lever ends right before the unveiling and had to cover them up with ugly black rubber to hide the damage. :)

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
 
I'm with CBRider on this - Au natural is the way to go.

And any of my friend will tell you, if you knock on my door there is always a 2 minute delay in me answering it while I search for my pants.
 
CBrider you are most perceptive and wise. The curse of RLET's is out of control with this fine group of folks. We can only hope that our small band of rebels will at last prevail and the Exacto knife will be the cure.
 
CBRider_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
You do know the original 750 that Soichiro actually had a hand in designing came with RLET's right

(look closely at the pic..this is the one in the Honda Muuseum)

Honda CB750 and CR750 - Wikipedia

File:Honda CB 750 Tokyo.2005 01.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

1968 Tokyo Motorcycle show

http://www.honda-cb.de/img/22.jpg
Well yeah, but they probably scratched the lever ends right before the unveiling and had to cover them up with ugly black rubber to hide the damage. :)

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
i'm sitting her chuckling over the idea of some engineer dumping the first ever CB750 and Soichiro Honda running up behind him screaming "BAKAYAROU!!!"
 
Strong is the Dark Side. Strong is Sith Lord Redbirds. Bigger his group grows. Beware
 
About ANLE retentive people, psychologists worry, they do.
 
The ferret_imp said:
You do know the original 750 that Soichiro actually had a hand in designing came with RLET's right

(look closely at the pic..this is the one in the Honda Muuseum)

Honda CB750 and CR750 - Wikipedia

File:Honda CB 750 Tokyo.2005 01.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

1968 Tokyo Motorcycle show

http://www.honda-cb.de/img/22.jpg
In the last photo at the Tokyo Motorcycle Show you can see the expression on the one guy's face clearly saying "oh crap, we forgot to take those stupid rubber lever end thingees off! Mr. Honda is going to be angry"

Without a doubt the employee(s) responsible for this oversight immediately committed seppuku upon learning of their error.
 
I have a tight fit in the garage...my honda pilot has 3 less scratches on the doors because my honda cb1100 has RLETs.
 
Thread starter
Mandrau_imp said:
That’s totally radical CBRider. I needed a good chuckle tonight - thank you.
I'm here to serve! :thumbsup:

I just hope Mr. Ferret doesn't swing the ban hammer at me!

:biker:
 
We won’t as long as you promise to get help. :dodgy:
 
I keep mine bare so that static build up has a way to leak back into the wind.

It's a safety issue thing.

A friend told me.:angel:
 
Good luck with that strategy, Rboe. Are you sure your informant was a friend?
 
Come to think of it, he WAS from Oz so perhaps his veracity is less than ideal.........:beerchug:
 
Back
Top