A motorcycle for aging baby boomers

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
you know what...maybe it will be reality, when I get old enough:s

pb
 
That’s brilliant! The next video in the sequence, about a Darwin Award, is good for a laugh too
 
Nope, you're not. I've never once logged into Facebook and have no plans to start anytime soon. Same goes for Twitter, Snapchat, Instantgram, or any other "must have" app.

If my employer didn't require me to have one, and didn't pay for it, I wouldn't even own a cellphone. My landline works just fine, is less expensive, and works every time. Now get off my lawn!
 
Thread starter
Inline4_imp said:
Is there a way us non-facebookers can see that video?
Search you-tube and you might find it. It is a BMW motorcycle with automatically deployed training wheels when the bike comes to a stop.
 
LongRanger_imp said:
Nope, you're not. I've never once logged into Facebook and have no plans to start anytime soon. Same goes for Twitter, Snapchat, Instantgram, or any other "must have" app.

If my employer didn't require me to have one, and didn't pay for it, I wouldn't even own a cellphone. My landline works just fine, is less expensive, and works every time. Now get off my lawn!

Other than the usefulness of a cell phone when off the beaten path ( most of the time ).. + 100 to everything else Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I carry my hand-me-down flip-top cell phone when I ride in case of a spill or mechanical problem. Other than that it is off and placed in a drawer. There is only one person on the planet that has the number, and she has never called me.

I never answer the land-line phone at home because it is always for her. My friends and I use e-mail to keep in touch.

Never bothered with the social media. I spend to much times on the forums as it is.
 
I too had to get a cell phone for work in 2008, I'm still using that same flip phone. The only reason I still have it is my wife and I share it as one of us has to be "on call" 24/7 for our special needs daughter.

As for social media, does this forum count? It's the only thing I'm on.
 
I have to much pride to modify a bike like that even if i needed it and my flip phone became my emergency phone about 5 years back. original idea BTW and no one has figured it out yet while wearing it on my hip
 
Back
Top