Chapomis_imp
Road warrior
curleyjoe ? What part of MA are you in ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey! That's one I have never seen. I'll see if I can track it down for free somewhere. Doesn't seem like the kind of movie I'd actually PAY for :angel:uscgmac_imp said:Wild hogs!
I'm not much of a collector... too cheap. The running movie thing was fun because we used to have a big group of folks that would get together for long runs on the weekend and then meet up at my place for some beer and food and a movie. A lot of it came down to disparaging the movie makers/actors/directors for their clueless way of presenting the sport we love. It would often be like having David Schwimmer playing Valentino Rossi and riding a CB in the race scenes. Lovely cinematography but nothing remotely authentic. Michael Douglas winning the Olympic Trials marathon in a sprint finish over an Apollo Creed look-alike? I don't think so :rofl::rofl:Elipten_imp said:Any thing electronic is fleeting. Collect coins, stamps or other physical objects. Ancient coins are amazing, coins before the time of Jesus hand stamped, metal mined by slaves, hold it in your hands and imagine the history. Or collect motorcycles like CBs
2014 CB1100 DLX
2013 CB1100 Std
1990 BMW K75 RT
Never heard of that one but just added it into my Netflix queue.The ferret_imp said:See if you can find a movie called "One Week". Canadian film about a guy on a Norton motorcycle. Very cool movie.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1104806/
Yeah, She just thinks the whole "Bob's having another midlife crisis" thing is pretty funny.The ferret_imp said:She will laugh too. Very family friendly movie
I just added Wild Hogs in my Netflix queue and now it shows "very long wait." So please hurry up and return it as soon as you watch it! LOLInhouse Bob_imp said:All righty! Wild Hogs is arriving today via Netflix. Of course, the wife is home now, so she will be giving me the big eye roll when I pop it in :angel:

I get ya. Sounds like the case of the "it's so bad it's good."Rebel73_imp said:Alright, I confess that although, yes, they are terrible movies, sometimes I find entertainment value in JUST HOW BAD some movies are. Lol.