I'm afraid it's you at 873; me at 490; popgun a close third at 276 pages; and MTC on an even 200 pages. It's no wonder we have to be so good at searching!
:beerchug:
:beerchug:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Anything to be obliging!postoak_imp said:Somebody thank me for this post so I can see what it looks like on thankee end.
And a forum-related question, somewhere along the way, at the bottom of each post, a grayed line with outward pointing arrows (or triangles) and a white square on the far right started appearing. What is that for?
Looks to me like it's to do with members' signatures, but you'd have to ask Guth what it's about.postoak_imp said:Somebody thank me for this post so I can see what it looks like on thankee end.
And a forum-related question, somewhere along the way, at the bottom of each post, a grayed line with outward pointing arrows (or triangles) and a white square on the far right started appearing. What is that for?
postoak_imp said:Somebody thank me for this post so I can see what it looks like on thankee end.
And a forum-related question, somewhere along the way, at the bottom of each post, a grayed line with outward pointing arrows (or triangles) and a white square on the far right started appearing. What is that for?
Are you referring to the scroll bar arrows that display when a user has a multi-line signature? (Although, I don't see a white square)postoak_imp said:Somebody thank me for this post so I can see what it looks like on thankee end.
And a forum-related question, somewhere along the way, at the bottom of each post, a grayed line with outward pointing arrows (or triangles) and a white square on the far right started appearing. What is that for?
The ferret_imp said:postoak_imp said:Somebody thank me for this post so I can see what it looks like on thankee end.
And a forum-related question, somewhere along the way, at the bottom of each post, a grayed line with outward pointing arrows (or triangles) and a white square on the far right started appearing. What is that for?
Doesn't do anything when I click on them????

I think the horizontal bar you're seeing is also a scroll bar, but other limitations that Guth placed on posts (probably something like "word wrap") prevents us from typing a long enough single line to require scrolling left and right. Then again, I could be mistaken.postoak_imp said:With a multi-line sig too long to display, I see an elevator bar. What I'm seeing, and I see it at the end of every post, is sort of like a horizontal elevator bar, but with no function. You guys don't have that?
Where is the plus sign I am supposed to click on to see who liked a post?
...& really likeee like this^^^^...really!:clap:pdedse_imp said:Like, I thought that "like" button on other forums was for like those who use southern California valley girl talk, like, you know?
Boss, it is, of course, entirely up to you; but may I suggest you park the shovel and take the CB for a ride?Guth_imp said:The new plug-in was causing some issues behind the scenes so I've disabled it for the time being. Going to have to dig into this a a bit deeper.
We'll now return to our regularly scheduled, no frills programming.
Well let's see now, temps are currently in the triple digits here in Portland. I don't enjoy riding all that much when the outdoor thermometer is registering in the 90's, let alone when it's 106℉ (our high temp for today). So I'm going to have to take a rain check on your otherwise normally excellent suggestion.Cormanus_imp said:Boss, it is, of course, entirely up to you; but may I suggest you park the shovel and take the CB for a ride?Guth_imp said:The new plug-in was causing some issues behind the scenes so I've disabled it for the time being. Going to have to dig into this a a bit deeper.
We'll now return to our regularly scheduled, no frills programming.
