A "Like" Button Would Be Nice

One of my co-workers is taking his first-ever trip to Seattle this week to see his son who just moved there. I think he was looking forward to typical Seattle weather. He's in for a bit of a surprise, I suspect.
 
Guth_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Guth_imp said:
The new plug-in was causing some issues behind the scenes so I've disabled it for the time being. Going to have to dig into this a a bit deeper.

We'll now return to our regularly scheduled, no frills programming.
Boss, it is, of course, entirely up to you; but may I suggest you park the shovel and take the CB for a ride?
Well let's see now, temps are currently in the triple digits here in Portland. I don't enjoy riding all that much when the outdoor thermometer is registering in the 90's, let alone when it's 106℉ (our high temp for today). So I'm going to have to take a rain check on your otherwise normally excellent suggestion. :cool:
I'm with you about riding when it's that hot.

I'd also leave the spade in the shed when it was that hot!
 
Back
Top