Thread starter
I was away from home recently and stayed in apartment equipped with Wi-Fi. No big deal there; they mostly are. However, just before turning in, I decided to do my moderator’s duty and check in on the forum. I do that most nights.
Imagine my surprise to be greeted with this screen:
I contacted Guth and the Ferret who both assured me I hadn’t. So I pondered a bit and wondered what would happen if I went off the Wi-Fi and back to my telco.
I tried and, sure enough, I was back on the forum. I’m not sure whether to be surprised or disappointed.
Imagine my surprise to be greeted with this screen:
I contacted Guth and the Ferret who both assured me I hadn’t. So I pondered a bit and wondered what would happen if I went off the Wi-Fi and back to my telco.
I tried and, sure enough, I was back on the forum. I’m not sure whether to be surprised or disappointed.

