A few 'new' pictures...

ride4now_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
A few new pictures lifted from the CB1100 Facebook page... at least they are new to me.

A nice 'old' CB1100...

4de2603432d257a6c8f7b770e836f5a2.jpg


4 into 4? Hmmm...

e4d53eaea65136a4d017afee0fce6655.jpg


And of course... I have to scream about mine!!!!!

4391c8bca0dde8425807dae69105a35b.jpg


Oh...ONE more day!!!





Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
The gold CB11 appears to have the full White House K10 kit along with Wyvern 4 into 4 pipes. The list on just those two mods is close to $10K. Yikes!
 
Flynrider_imp said:
The gold CB11 appears to have the full White House K10 kit along with Wyvern 4 into 4 pipes. The list on just those two mods is close to $10K. Yikes!
WOW...
That looks like I would want it to look.
Still like my 14 Deluxe.
 
I would have loved to have the White House K10 kit (particuarly the '69 CB750 Blue). Back when I was waiting for my '13 to come in, I was seriously considering it.

In the end, I couldn't really justify spending that kind of cash on farkles. I've always been a bit jealous of forum member Ack's gold K10 CB1100.

a2048610d082d4c8a9624c64346055f3.jpg
 
Thread starter
A new one this am from Facebook. A Black EX. Wonder where it's being sold?

5182f8c528f8be3ddef768be6fa9b840.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top