A cb1100 on the track at Barber!

misterprofessionality

Road warrior
Thread starter
Yea, I'm one of those guys that just had to do the Parade laps. It was really cool, if not the most exciting thing to watch. My wife was on pillion too, so now she can say she's been on a race track.


 
Cool! That would be fun.

duh and I did a lap around Indy (in a bus lol)
 
That looks like a blast! It reminds me of the Jeep Safari in Moab when they start the trail runs and the police block off the whole town so thousands of Jeeps can roll out of town in a big convoy. Doing it on motorcycle seems like a lot more fun though!
 
Thread starter
Yea well they had cops on goldwings escorting the whole group, otherwise I would certainly have passed that hawk in front of me....he was not a strong swimmer.
 
For some reason, videos have stopped displaying in my browser. I can see they must be there because there's lots of white space, but I can't see them. :s
 
Nice afternoon M P good that the little duck takes safety seriously with his helmet on, very good audio as well, cheers
 
Thank you MrP. What a blast.
 
Thanks Mr. P. I was having the same problem as Cormanus and thought it was just me. Maybe it’s the new ios 15. IDK.
 
I’m glad it’s not just me, Popgun. I think it’s an Safari issue generally. Not working on mobile or desktop devices.
 
Yes , very sweet. I have been going to Barber since 2007 for the super bike races , Ben Spies , Ben Bostram Evan Buell racing and Michael Jordan’s team. But the last 2 times my son and I both did parade laps me on that cb1100, and him on a 919 . It was probably one of my best motorcycle experiences ever. Barber had just been repaved on our second time. And was far more enjoyable .
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I’m glad it’s not just me, Popgun. I think it’s an Safari issue generally. Not working on mobile or desktop devices.
Safari?

Consider Chrome for the Mac? (we are referring to a Mac, eh?)
 
Back
Top