A bunch of Honda's

Ole

Been there
Thread starter
Today was The Slimey Crud Run. A gathering of bikes in Southern Wisconsin. I only made it Pine Bluff as I had crap to do at home. So, my ride was 142 glorious miles, mostly sunny skies, and mild temps. I took my cam to the Crud. Here are some Honda's.

3bac33e4ccb4269e30cae9a1c1cf6d50.jpg


This Superhawk was for sale for a tidy $6000.

09a352edffee5e1b2e23aae2cc0c11fa.jpg


6684f4948d54f1ce37dc7f2c987bce18.jpg


beddba28e088d81f7b972224276bac25.jpg


I put quite a few miles on an 83 Nighthawk 550 same color as this only but mine did not have a monster fairing

095bfb9fbe484685dd413906e1d53e49.jpg


8c25748a6d622527ec47000615179b38.jpg


I was impressed with this bike it looked like it left the showroom yesterday

315365dd92f35bff6389efb077003f3f.jpg


pipe porn

249c8fedba1d0a1fa70c5fe1ed11d476.jpg


57b8cb7cce2826c0439b7affa5a14cd8.jpg

more Honda's

01bf8d887ef7ec9089e5476d186fe6bc.jpg


This owner has had this bike since new and only "done the carbs once"

ab06c682d57ba62d182a7750ed246104.jpg


not my thing but I still think it's cool

1cd43b09a3edd5f88378d1928761d9d4.jpg


a pair of our cousins

42a4444da135e4ad4515f77661720d5a.jpg


3c30dc56e79b225b061401d53fdb76dd.jpg


this posse rode all the way from Iowa

7cac3d2d4dcb9e5f44bd9703876ec654.jpg


aee162033d68ce831e18b435c12a470c.jpg
 
Thread starter
not everyone rode there

ed70f942bfa402081e536ee344148386.jpg


there were two GB's here today

5ade236d69aa85f9b41bdf5b0b4c9977.jpg


all shiney

9de4ddc38d1be07efe91b80fe05922da.jpg


had one of these for a couple years
a guy from the Kawi Versys Forum drove 800 miles one way to buy it from me

3978213ccf9b57edc142a2388f58aeaf.jpg


Gromster

795145c0567c0be7964a499bd8ff1514.jpg

of course, I had to sneak a pic of my bike in

0f53a895a3b013fe3c03bc98c7274cd6.jpg


put many miles on one of these also
and it wasnt even mine
I stole it from my brother when he joined the Navy

a48289d07cf6c619cee8f23187a388a1.jpg


d6122565093a17a577d8eea63e6a767b.jpg


had a 99 Magna truly an under appreciated bike IMO
just loved making that motor speak above 6 grand

6ecd9a6ec8f1060c7f9cbde1e3dabe02.jpg


b12b1591cc2550fd9f8a0e2118ddb2d8.jpg


here's to you, Guth:

4ded5fe549c504e07109c8f4688c7ff6.jpg


927c74a3b64cda5f3dce0eaa8ea887e8.jpg

it's hard to tell but somebody guessed there were 800 bikes here

34c2d38d85de863210b81c802296c8e2.jpg


BMW nine T looked kinda like a grown up Grom

aad4ba2446f915daaac7762ca8e9e4f3.jpg


cant tell from this pic but the new Valk has a MASSIVE front end

11a80e16be1adf13428678963e3db78b.jpg


these three new Honda's were rode by employees of Engelhart Power Center all had dealer plates.
wonder if they snuck em out when the boss wasnt looking?

cc317aa6d32bc6f9f5a668256d414804.jpg


ce4a8dd6a83ef5e308f4e98f982b5e00.jpg

I think most of you guys have read Peter Egan. He lives about ten miles from me. He invited me to "hang" at his shop if I am in the area. He is the most gracious fellow one could meet. Here is his latest project.

7153f515fa0c05d6b949b98cd043b7ec.jpg


I asked him how he liked his test ride he took on a CB1100 last fall. He was impressed. He really liked it and I asked him to pose next to mine.
He is a nice guy.

ab9c978c66a100479094e48afde1cd9f.jpg


hope you all enjoyed the pics
 
Very cool!! I was planning on going this year, but I just got back from Deal's Gap last night. I may go in the fall. Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing. :)
 
Wow. There are a whole lot of bikes in this post that I would love to have a go at for at least about one day each... the 80s 1100F, the sabres, the old 750, the 400 four, and that white CBX with the front cowl! *droooooooool*

The GB could be kind of fun too.
 
Flynrider_imp said:
Great post, Ole! Pure bike porn.
+1. Thanks for the pictures Ole.
 
I seen four of my previous owned bikes there, i didn't see my dark green Honda 70 the only one that had a clutch. Wish they had a reunion like that in NY.
 
Back
Top