Today was The Slimey Crud Run. A gathering of bikes in Southern Wisconsin. I only made it Pine Bluff as I had crap to do at home. So, my ride was 142 glorious miles, mostly sunny skies, and mild temps. I took my cam to the Crud. Here are some Honda's.
This Superhawk was for sale for a tidy $6000.
I put quite a few miles on an 83 Nighthawk 550 same color as this only but mine did not have a monster fairing
I was impressed with this bike it looked like it left the showroom yesterday
pipe porn
more Honda's
This owner has had this bike since new and only "done the carbs once"
not my thing but I still think it's cool
a pair of our cousins
this posse rode all the way from Iowa
This Superhawk was for sale for a tidy $6000.
I put quite a few miles on an 83 Nighthawk 550 same color as this only but mine did not have a monster fairing
I was impressed with this bike it looked like it left the showroom yesterday
pipe porn
more Honda's
This owner has had this bike since new and only "done the carbs once"
not my thing but I still think it's cool
a pair of our cousins
this posse rode all the way from Iowa
