A big thank you!

flat out_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
This is by my limited experience the nicest group on line. I appreciate not just the love of the Cb but the love of motorcycles.
I've sold my CB and moved on to a lighter bike.
40+years of motocross and trail riding has taken it toll on me and I was feeling unsure of the weight of the CB. I hope nobody minds as I'll continue to read the post's with my morning coffee.
I've kept a few accessories if anyone is interested(16 model)
You meet the nicest people riding a Honda!
t.
 
well shoot but I understand, believe me. We would be dissapointed if you didn't read the forum with your morning coffee.

What lighter bike did you get? As you know we like all motorcycles so post up a pic and don't be a stranger.
 
flat out, don't just read the posts, contribute to the discussion as well. We're interested in your new bike and your adventures on it.
 
Nice guys get to stick around, CB1100 or no CB1100. Hopefully you'll share your new ride in Other Bikes because we all know at some point we'll probably want a lighter ride.
 
It's always great to hear what others add to or replace their cb1100 with. Although I didnt keep mine I always feel I'm a CB owner by heart.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top