Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This?chrisross_imp said:Considering Honda's new CB®500 line, I can't see why anyone looking at any of the mentioned bikes wouldn't go ahead and step up to that. They are priced extremely well and have been constantly raved about. Plus there's a version for everyone (naked, sport, adventure). I myself planned on getting the naked model before I purchased the 1100
My thoughts exactly.pechorin75_imp said:I suspect I'd want a bit more engine, but I'm also on the heavier side. Apart from that I think it looks like a lot of bike for the money...and it seems to have "real motorcycle" proportions--which I like, even if it means extra weight.
If I had to choose between this, a CB250R and a Ninja 300 for general riding (and wasn't worried about "retro" styling), I'd probably go for this. Some people don't like the looks, but they don't bother me. Webbikeworld.com has one for a long-term test, I believe.

Wha' the heck?wildezt_imp said:the headlight looks kinda like the BKing's..
Heh. One might actually be happier on a Honda Forza 300.CB4ME_imp said:Would you buy this?
![]()
![]()
6 speeds, 60 plus MPG, 3.5 gal tank, liquid cooled twin, only 24 hp but tuned for low and midrange. On the heavy side, yes, but MSRP is only $3,999.
The Suzuki GW250!
The monstrous exhaust on the B-King reminds me of the custom exhaust stacks that the local hillbillys put on their pickup trucks. Someone's trying to compensate. I always laugh.wildezt_imp said:the headlight looks kinda like the BKing's..
Does the rain water drain out somewhere?LongRanger_imp said:The monstrous exhaust on the B-King reminds me of the custom exhaust stacks that the local hillbillys put on their pickup trucks. Someone's trying to compensate. I always laugh.wildezt_imp said:the headlight looks kinda like the BKing's..
![]()