90% Done

Flowpez_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
So after buying her, I really thought I was going to leave her stock. I've came across some good deals both here and ebay. I'm waiting for the slip on and i will be 100% done.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
 
Flowpez_imp said:
So after buying her, I really thought I was going to leave her stock. I've came across some good deals both here and ebay. I'm waiting for the slip on and i will be 100% done.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
:rofl:
That's what I said!
:rofl:
 
Thread starter
Nemo_imp said:
Flowpez_imp said:
So after buying her, I really thought I was going to leave her stock. I've came across some good deals both here and ebay. I'm waiting for the slip on and i will be 100% done.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
:rofl:
That's what I said!
:rofl:
:rofl:
That's what I said!
:rofl: I hear you lol. But really, other then maybe completely blacking it out, fenders, headers, and the slip on. I don't know what else I'd want to do to it.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
 
I'm still LOL at the 100% done statement :)
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Nicely done Flowpez
Thank you!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
I also have one trick up my sleeve that I can't wait to install. So really I'm at about 80% but that one is going to be a bit of time

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
 
Quote:I hear you lol. But really, other then maybe completely blacking it out, fenders, headers, and the slip on. I don't know what else I'd want to do to it.
Well .... If you want to do practical instead of stylish, engines guards are a potentially useful addition.
 
Thread starter
RockHop_imp said:
Quote:I hear you lol. But really, other then maybe completely blacking it out, fenders, headers, and the slip on. I don't know what else I'd want to do to it.
Well .... If you want to do practical instead of stylish, engines guards are a potentially useful addition.
Well .... If you want to do practical instead of stylish, engines guards are a potentially useful addition. Totally forgot about those, and yes on the list, so that brings me back down to about 70%

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
 
Razor_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Nicely done Flowpez
+1
I think there's a few of us that suffer from the farkle bug. Thanks for sharing.
+1
I think there's a few of us that suffer from the farkle bug. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah, that I'm all done thing didn't last long. :D
 
Thread starter
iwannaride_imp said:
How is the Corbin seat? I ordered mine today.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You will have no regrets with the Corbin. I wasn't even looking for a different saddle, the stock saddle isn't that bad, but it does push you into the tank and that was my only complaint about the stock. So when I stumbled on the Corbin on Ebay I couldn't pass up a really good deal. I figured if it didn't do anything for me, I could just sell it. Well let me tell you, that saddle is really very very comfortable. :thumbsup:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Razor_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Nicely done Flowpez
+1
I think there's a few of us that suffer from the farkle bug. Thanks for sharing.
+1
I think there's a few of us that suffer from the farkle bug. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah, that I'm all done thing didn't last long. :D
+1
I think there's a few of us that suffer from the farkle bug. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah, that I'm all done thing didn't last long. :D
LOL yep, I knew I probably should have thought of a different tittle for the thread.
 
Back
Top