Bheezy27403_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Bike looks great, I had 3 83 standards between 2005 and 2010. They are great bikes.Bheezy27403_imp said:I've been in contact with seller, they are young so I'm assuming dad's bike? Waiting on a phone call for the particulars. I am going to see it tomorrow.
I'm thinking it sat for a loooong time then they took to Honda to get carbs right and to freshen it up hence the radiator flush and new filter. I don't know, I'll have to ask.
I will definitely take off a bunch of the window dressing to lighten her up. But overall from pictures (they offered to send more via text) it looks pretty clean and that mileage is ridiculous. If I can get it for $2600 and it's in good shape with no hidden problems I'm pretty sure I can get a few years use out of it and not lose anything if I sell it. We'll see.
Just talked to her. It is her dad's, he has failing health and it's too big. Serviced (carbs and such) and new rear tire in last 6 months. It's been driven sparsely over those months. She said it cranked right up yesterday.