A quick trip to the corner grocery store for a can of sweetened condensed milk somehow ended up as a 80 mile ride, complete with pictures. Funny how that can happen, especially on a new CB1100 
I tried to stay on main roads only:
Typical scenery in north central Maryland:
A nice stream in southern PA:
A mile from my house:
My wife was waiting patienly when I got finally home.
"Back so soon Honey" she smiled. Man, I love my wife. :heart:
Edit - I need a lesson in how to post a picture.

I tried to stay on main roads only:
Typical scenery in north central Maryland:
A nice stream in southern PA:
A mile from my house:
My wife was waiting patienly when I got finally home.
"Back so soon Honey" she smiled. Man, I love my wife. :heart:
Edit - I need a lesson in how to post a picture.
