67 miles of Social Distancing today

LongRanger_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I could get used to this "working from home." It was quite chilly on my Self Isolation ride this afternoon and I would have appreciated a set of heated grips.

7821a3431a9d044f2d32c96e4872dc19.jpg
 
Cool. Great pic. Guess all your snow melted?
 
Dang, wish I had those views. As it is, I'll be doing 12 miles of social distancing to the office tomorrow morning to get some packages shipped out. Only view will be an empty freeway.
 
Thread starter
Well, that's the end of that. The governor just announced a statewide "stay at home" order, effective at 6:00am tomorrow. Glad I got that ride in!
 
Drat, LR! Looks like a good ride after a long hiatus.

I had an errand to run early this morning. It was a beautiful Queensland autumn morning and so I took the CB. Not very far, but lovely to be out.
 
Looks pretty nice, Stichill.
 
It was really nice, Cormanus! The weather hasn't been the best here this month, pretty cold and damp after a wet and cold winter. Mrs. Stichill and I went to Arizona for vacation and were chagrined that the weather was unseasonably cold and dreary. Usually we count on the Arizona trip to get us past the doldrums with an early boost of sunshine. Not so this year, and we returned just in time for safe-at-home to kick in.

So when the temperature went above 60° F / 16° C today with clear skies, it felt glorious. :)
 
Stichill_imp said:
I did 200 acres of social distancing after being unchained from my home office at 5:30 today.

5c628bf1da19f659de9adb7851e668de.jpg
That is a way around, if applicable, an Emergency Act. Very nice.

Hmm, looks like some terrain for an Africa Twin.
 
Back
Top