May 7, 2017 #1 7 736cc_imp Been there Thread starter I'd buy it http://www.superstreetbike.com/2018-honda-cbx-cafe-racer-back-to-future
May 7, 2017 #2 rboe Road warrior Make it in the style of the Bol D'OR (CB1300 | Honda公式サイト) and it would be hard to say no. But I wonder if it wouldn't have the same heat issues the original had. But dang, can you imagine the sound as it was ridden in anger?
Make it in the style of the Bol D'OR (CB1300 | Honda公式サイト) and it would be hard to say no. But I wonder if it wouldn't have the same heat issues the original had. But dang, can you imagine the sound as it was ridden in anger?
May 9, 2017 #3 A AzBob_imp Been there That render is missing an attachment point for the rear subframe. Unless the rider only weighs 25lbs, I guess.
That render is missing an attachment point for the rear subframe. Unless the rider only weighs 25lbs, I guess.