50 years of the CB750

Thanks Cormanus, this is a great article for a person like me who has a limited knowledge of modern day motorcycle history and facts (post 1970) compared to the people participating in this forum. I like the way the article cleared-up the common misconceptions of the terms “sandcast”, “K” vs “K0”
 
50 years?! Unbelievable!

Thinking back 50 years, in my mind the CB750 is still a modern motorcycle.

Imagine 1976, when I started riding, thinking back 50 years would be around 1926. That would make some serious difference in motorcycling.
 
My my..... look at all the Rlets.... even on the one on Honda's Museum at the top of the page, and on the original display at the Tokyo show Oct 1968.

I rest my case ;)
 
One of the comments to the video said there is going to be another CB750 celebration in June 2019, the weekend after Father's Day, to be held in Ferguson, N.C.
 
Thread starter
Ah ha. That made me look, GO. :D
 
lol I click on the pic of Yoda and PB's info shows up
 
The ferret_imp said:
lol I click on the pic of Yoda and PB's info shows up
:rofl: wow!, what a discovery!
But there is already a problem with Yoda, I took him to my garage and was watching as he was mounting the CB....cannot, due too legs to short..lol
 
Back
Top