50 years of the CB750

Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
lol I click on the pic of Yoda and PB's info shows up
:rofl: wow!, what a discovery!
But there is already a problem with Yoda, I took him to my garage and was watching as he was mounting the CB....cannot, due too legs to short..lol
I thought popgun would roll along and shoot down this nonsense. PB, it must have been a Yoda doll you took to the garage or some other facsimile. The Force is strong in Yoda and a CB1100 ride he can. Any time. :biker:
 
Yes, you are correct, it is baby Yoda's doll...am very sure, our Lord PG would come to the same conclusion, since no Padawan he is...
Thinking of resting (not giving up) this RELTs issue as of 2020.
 
Monitoring the situation I am. Conclusion reached I have not.
 
No doubt there can be. Their power is plain for all to see. If good enough for Soichiro they be, then good enough for me they be.
 
And now Ferret, you are also Poet of the Realm :P
 
Back
Top