4 years and 10k....still love my bike

Rocky_imp said:
5c65945843eba3d1a124cfd8bc7860ce.jpg


My bike is now four years old (time flies when you're having fun) and I love it as much as I ever did - which is a lot!
I left it basically stock, but did add Mr. T matching side covers, a Fenda Extenda, Triumph gaiters, R&G muffler protector, Marlin windscreen, SW engine guards, Honda luggage rack, but left the control levers unmolested.
I know those little rubber thingies add gobs of horsepower, but I figured it would be too much for me at my advanced age :D :D :D
Rocky, you have a beautiful bike and colour...do not add any more, keep it stock as I do....needed accessories are OK
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Rocky_imp said:
5c65945843eba3d1a124cfd8bc7860ce.jpg


My bike is now four years old (time flies when you're having fun) and I love it as much as I ever did - which is a lot!
I left it basically stock, but did add Mr. T matching side covers, a Fenda Extenda, Triumph gaiters, R&G muffler protector, Marlin windscreen, SW engine guards, Honda luggage rack, but left the control levers unmolested.
I know those little rubber thingies add gobs of horsepower, but I figured it would be too much for me at my advanced age :D :D :D
Rocky, you have a beautiful bike and colour...do not add any more, keep it stock as I do....needed accessories are OK
Rocky, you have a beautiful bike and colour...do not add any more, keep it stock as I do....needed accessories are OK
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: No plans to do anything else, just ride and enjoy.
 
Back
Top