4 into 2 Exhaust on the 2013 CB 1100

Pat1100_imp

First service completed
Thread starter

I would like to change my exhaust from 4 into 1 to 4 into 2 like the 2014 Deluxe. Where can I purchase this exhaust? :idea:
 
You would also have to swap out or remove the center stand.
As of this moment the only place (that I know of) would be from Honda and I think that would be prohibitively expensive.
 
Thread starter
Randy B_imp said:
You would also have to swap out or remove the center stand.
As of this moment the only place (that I know of) would be from Honda and I think that would be prohibitively expensive.
I bet you are correct on the price. I can do without the center stand.
 
ACK had an aftermarket 4 into 2 on his that was really light. Wonder if its for sale since he put his bike back to stock and traded it in on the Beemer. You might send him a Pm.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
ACK had an aftermarket 4 into 2 on his that was really light. Wonder if its for sale since he put his bike back to stock and traded it in on the Beemer. You might send him a Pm.
Thanks!
 
Back
Top