4-4 Exhaust Systems: Wyvern vs Endurance

M3-SRT8_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Anybody in here have any experience with these 4-4 aftermarket exhaust systems? I love the "stock" cb750 look.

They both look fine on their websites, but I wonder which one looks better, sounds better, is built/finished better, installs better, yada yada yada.

Opinions? Thanks.

Lee
 
Same guy from the old ADV rider thread 3 years ago? Wondered what ever happened to you? Did you ever get a CB 1100?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Same guy from the old ADV rider thread 3 years ago? Wondered what ever happened to you? Did you ever get a CB 1100?
Oh, yeah. That's me.

I did get the bike. It's been wonderful. Just want to put some cool 4-4 pipes on it. I noticed the Wyvern pipes are less money now.
Has it been three years? Geesh.
 
Thread starter
Yes. I saw the Pipemasters in numerous film clips.

Although I love the sound, I'm not too keen on the looks of the pipes. Too short, too small, to my eyes.

Nobody here has installed the "Endurance" 4-4 pipes?
 
Well alright! That purchase has been a long time coming. I hope that meets and exceeds your expectations. Looking forward to some photos of the installed exhaust system.
 
Thread starter
Guth_imp said:
Well alright! That purchase has been a long time coming. I hope that meets and exceeds your expectations. Looking forward to some photos of the installed exhaust system.
It's waaaay overdue. I was one of those who felt it should have possessed a 4-4 "K1" exhaust right from the start.

With the Exchange Rate being more favorable than in 2013, it's (almost) affordable.:cool:
 
Looking forward to hearing about the install... a system is in the back of my mind.. it will be the first time I've ever gotten a non-stock exhaust for any bike... The Endurance appeals to me mainly because the header clamps that come with it have more pronounced fins as far as I can tell from pictures...
 
Thread starter
From what I can tell from pictures, videos, and reports from riders, it's a fine exhaust system. Can't wait for it to arrive.

I hope the installation manual is in English.:huh:
 
I haven't had the time to post a thread on this install as I am on full time school class, but I can tell you it is not hard and the results are well beyond worth it! The hardest part is probably the fiddling around with making sure all of the clearances are equal and correct.
The sound is clearly old school CB and puts a big smile on your face every time you start and stop.
 
Thread starter
Yeah. I think these pipes are mandatory.

Nearly every time someone comes up to the bike, they think it's a mint old 750. I have to complete the package.

Anybody have a link to the Installation Instructions?

Thanks in Advance.:cool:
 
lash_imp said:
I haven't had the time to post a thread on this install as I am on full time school class, but I can tell you it is not hard and the results are well beyond worth it! The hardest part is probably the fiddling around with making sure all of the clearances are equal and correct.
The sound is clearly old school CB and puts a big smile on your face every time you start and stop.
Wow, that blue is amazing. I think yours is the only bike I've seen that had matching side covers that I've liked.
 
Back
Top