Phadreus_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I recently used our 3D Printer at work to print out a couple of Spacer Blocks I modeled in SolidWorks to raise the height of my Handlebars to my desired height.
Worked great and blends in wit the triple tree well. I used the factory Damper Pads to maintain vibration absorption. The Pads did line up perfectly, until I tightened down the studs which caused the soft material to shrink/expand in some areas which shifted alignment. No biggie, not very noticeable and function is not effected.
Anybody else use 3D Printing technology to make parts for their bikes? Curious as to what other applications there are out there.
Enjoy!
Worked great and blends in wit the triple tree well. I used the factory Damper Pads to maintain vibration absorption. The Pads did line up perfectly, until I tightened down the studs which caused the soft material to shrink/expand in some areas which shifted alignment. No biggie, not very noticeable and function is not effected.
Anybody else use 3D Printing technology to make parts for their bikes? Curious as to what other applications there are out there.
Enjoy!
