37 years Later

CIP57_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Went for a ride this morning on an old country road i have not been on in years. Passing this house with what looks like an old cultivating piece on equipment i remembered taking a photo many years ago with my first road bike 1975 CB500T. I turned around to get a shot.
 
Thanks for sharing CIP, this is one of those things I love about the big red, she just brings out those good old memories..!
 
My first bike was a 1975 CB500T...used of course. It was ....OK...until it decided that running on one cylinder was the way to go most of the time. Then it had charging issues....and I HATED dealing with points. I gave it to my sister because she wanted to learn to ride and she had the seat cut down and never did anything with it until it rotted outside her house and I think she ended up junking it. Meh.
 
Back
Top